Tuesday, March 22, 2016

Easter Eggs 2016








In the last six months work in the Uintah Basin area has come to a major halt, because of that Randan  is gone for two weeks and will miss Easter  so we died eggs the other day so he could be apart of it.  They went by fast but I think they all enjoyed it. Randan hid the eggs the other night, so the kids could fine them they thought that was so fun we did two more times, and would have done more, but Randan said no.  I haven't Been felling good scene October,  so I sat and watched the kids.  I have had one thing on top of another I cant seem to get  on top of it. I will get better for a few days and then bam something else comes along 

1 comment:

  1. Man your kids are getting so big. I'm sorry to hear you are not feeling well. I hope you figure out what it is and get better soon.

    ReplyDelete