Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Tucker's Name and The Message Board


I have a Message Board on one of the sides of my fridge. I use it to write down my grocery list and other important items or notes. When I run out of something I got write it down. that way I don't forget. Tucker has picked up on this and the other day was helping me with a cake I was making (Strawberry short Cake) we used all the strawberry's and so He said "We will need to write this down on the list," I said "yes  we will." He said "I want to do it" he went and got a stool from his bathroom, had me get the marker, and said "ok how do you spell it.
 
In Preschool he has learned his alphabet and how to count to twenty. When we are on our 15 minute drive home I have him practice both It has been so fun to watch him grow and mature. 

1 comment:

  1. That is cute. Love when they first learn to write. For 10 years I have had dog written down on my board every week.:)

    ReplyDelete