Wednesday, April 16, 2014

St. Patricks Day



First of all I want to put a note in letting everyone know that I am disappointed in the pictures that I got for this event. I wanted to get better of the guests, but had to do it quickly. One because the keep trying to hide and two because Reagan was having a melt down.
This was our St. Patrick's day dinner. We have been having Family Home Evening with Mom, Grandma, The Harrison kids, and Christine. for about two months. We alternate ever other week and back and forth between Mom's  house and Randan and my house, so its once a month at each home.
On St. Patrick's day it was Randan and my turn. Oh boy that was an open invitation for me. So I planed it all out bought, a lot of green food coloring, and got to work.
The Menu was as Follows:
Green Chicken Alfredo
Roasted Asparagus
French Bread Toasted with Green Butter
Green Apple Jell-O
and
Green Shamrock Punch
I was ether very hungry or the green food coloring made everything taste good, because it was a very good meal.
I had lots of fun doing this for my family. I hope they had as much fun eating it.
After the dinner we had a lesson on The Zelmigid.  Hope that is how you spell that. Its about a animal who is new at the zoo, and doesn't look or sound like that rest, and how all the current  animals  learn  to accept him.  
  We played a game after and watched a Church video that went with the story. I think by the video every one was done. 

No comments:

Post a Comment