Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Passing the Time



So I think I have mention this before, but I will again. Tucker has school three days a week for three hours it starts at 9am and goes until 12pm. While he is school I try to get as many errands done as possible which I do well. I have found that I spend a lot more money now that he is in school, and so to help not do that I have had to try to come up with thing to keep us occupied. It's pointless to go home for an hour then turn around and go get him. It waists fuel. Any where in town you are is only 5 to 10 minutes a way from where Tucker goes to school.  If I have errands to run I get them done first. Some times it takes the hole three hours some times I have to go get him and finish my errands that doesn't happen very often, but most of the time I have a hour or hour and a half to kill so we go to the Library. At the library there is a kids section that has these letters in the wall. as you can see you can climb all over in and out. They have a couple of toys that you can move balls around on a track and flip blocks with number and the alphabet. They also have a giant rug with the alphabet printed on it. I like the little caterpillar table and chairs. Reagan fits perfectly.  
 
One day while we were waiting to get Tucker we went to the library,  Raegan seemed to really enjoy the letters in the wall. I decided to take some pictures. Now that it is warming up I would like to go to a park or go walking. I think that that would  be a lot more predictive.    

No comments:

Post a Comment