Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Gifts







Ok so this one is for sure showing how far behind I am combining Valentines Day and Easter.  For Tucker's School Mrs. Renee wanted Tucker to bring 30 valentines and 30 Easter gifts for his fellow class mates. on there respected Holliday.  So I got to work coming up with some ideas. The first picture is for Valentines day. The heart is a crayon we took all of Tucker's old crayons and melted them down into a silicon mold, and all the rest are Easter.
Attached to the jar of  pink jelly beans is a poem I found that says "I wanted the perfect gift for you, but I couldn't decide just what to do. I almost sent you a dozen roses- Instead here are a jar of Bunny Noses."
The sack is what they made to hold all the treasures they found on there hunt.
Mrs Renee is so good at what she does. I am glad that we are able to experience this.      

No comments:

Post a Comment