Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Easter Picnic at Mom's










This was the Easter egg hunt at mom's picnic they were so cute Tucker was going warp speed and Raegan was taking her time. towards the end the buckets got a little heavy for both and they would keep dumping all the eggs out. Raegan's shirt say's: "Give me all your jelly beans and no one get hurt." I laughed and laughed when I found that Tucker wanted to wear a green shirt because he died green eggs, even though blue is his favorite color.  Grandma Southam, Grandma Haslem. Grandpa. Haslem, Mom, Aunt Shari, Uncle Allen, Chris, Alex, Christine, Tucker, Raegan, and me were all that were in attendance. I was grateful it was a beautiful day. We weren't sure weather the  rain and wind would come but it stayed at bay until we were done and then we had a typical Utah rain storm ( 5 minutes).

No comments:

Post a Comment