Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Tucker's Blazer!

 
 Randan has been wanting to know what I want for Christmas, and keep asking. I keep telling him "I don't know", " I don't need anything." He finally told be to have a list ready, and gave me a deadline. I miss both deadlines ( he gave me two, because I missed the first ). He told me "OK I want it text to me by noon the next day." I steel failed to get the list to him.  I received a "?" text around 1:00 that day, so I finally text him  saying: I want my shelves up in our laundry room,  I want bookshelves and shelving so I can build my office how I want it. I want a chop saw, and I wouldn't mind some $ to got shopping in Provo this spring. All of which I thought were wonderful ideas.  He didn't agree. He said they weren't valid.  When Tucker and I were in town a few days latter  I came up with the idea to take our camera with us so I could do some window shopping and take pictures so Randan would know what I was talking about.  Great Idea! I am sure you are all wondering what this  has to do with the picture and title of this entry. Not much I go in to tangents some times just to get a simple point out.  Which I am now going to FINALLY get to. When I was little I remember getting a Christmas and Easter dress if not every year most every year, so when I had Tucker I wanted to get him some kind of outfit for Christmas and Easter. I will admit I have not always been very good. This year I wanted to get a vest, matching tie and a new white shirt. Yo need to know that is not always the easies thing to do in Vernal UT. I know we have the wonderful Webb to shop on, but for some reason I don't do much shopping on the Webb.  I don't like to pay shipping is one reason. I some time's cam find better deals other places. is another. I went to Kmart which in vernal has the best boy selection on a budget. They had a vest that I thought would work just fine. Well tucker didn't agree.  He wanted the Blazer. The only problem is he has my problem short arms. It fits him every where just fine except in the length of the arm. I don't really want to spent the $  to get it altered to have him grow out of it in a few months, but he wouldn't budge that is what he wanted so we will dill with short arms. He wanted to show is dad, and for me to take a picture. He was major excited. Hence the 1,000  word report just to tell you how excited he was to have his blazer. 

1 comment:

  1. I think that was a great Christmas list. Very valid especially if it is what you want. Presents don't always have to be wrapped under the try. I wanted parts of my TAhoe fixed as my gift.

    ReplyDelete