Thursday, December 27, 2012

Oh My!




I was feeding Raegan and heard this huge bang! I waited to hear a cry or MOM!!! but nothing so I new no one was hurt. I finished with Raegan and then went to investigate. This is what I found. He said he was trying to slide down the top of his car that is parked by the dresser. I cant figure out how that made the dresser fall but whatever. The piggy bank was on top of the dresser I found it under the dresser when I picked it up. I am glade it wasn't Tucker I found.

1 comment:

  1. Blake's tipped over on him the other day too. He had left all the top or bottom (can't remember) open so it was heavy on one end and over it went. He caught it before it hit his bed. I am glad Tucker is loving his new sister, that would have been hard to not be able to hold her at the hospital. Smart move on her feed and changed so he didn't have to wait longer. She looks adorable and you look amazing.

    ReplyDelete