Tuesday, December 18, 2012

First Snowman!


This is sad to admit but, this is tuckers first  snowman. He is three and, this is his first. Last year we didn't get any snow to make a skiff let alone a snowman. So when it started snowing the other day he was so excited he wanted to make a snowman. I thought Randan might want to be apart of his first, so I told Tuck we would do it the next day, so his dad could help him. (Randan wouldn't have been home until after dark the day it started to snow) Being nine months pregnant help me make that decision. I must admit. He was so excited Randan helped him by starting the bottom. Randan started from the back yard that is why there is a little dirt mixed in. I have to giggle at the waist, and head I think they were getting tired. After the snowman Randan cut me some starter wood. As you can see in the picture. While he was doing that Tucker wanted to start a snow ball fight. You can't see it very well, but Tucker is laughing with a laugh I don't hear very often but when I do I just start laughing myself. You can tell it is coming from the heart. Deep down inside. I think he thought he had Randan right where he wanted him.

1 comment:

  1. I love those uncontrolably laughs. (can't spell sorry!) Good luck tomorrow. I hope all goes well and you go to sleep with a new baby. Get it all over with right on time.

    ReplyDelete