Friday, December 7, 2012

2012 Christmas Tree!


Tucker and Randan testing the lights before they go on the tree.




Randan and Tucker decorating the tree while I get the ornaments out for them to hang, and take pictures.

Me protesting any pictures of me. I hadn't done my hair makeup or dressed up to go get a tree. I mean who would? I guess me if I knew the camera was going to be turned. I have never liked my picture taken let alone 9 months prego, and grungy.

                                             
The final product. Tucker woke up this morning and said: "I like are tree mom." I was glade to hear that because he through a total fit at the tree lot wanting a flocked tree. I didn't even know he knew there was suck a thing, but on the way up to get the tree he keep saying I want a white one. the only thing I could come up with was flocked and lone behold that is exactly what he was talking about.  All the descent flocked trees were already spoken for, so no go this year. Hence the fit.

No comments:

Post a Comment