Tuesday, April 26, 2011

2011 Easter




For Easter this year we went to my mom's on Friday, and had a diner. The whole works. Ham, potato's, salad, and rolls. It was very good. I wish I would have taken my camera. My mom had the table set all up. She had a white table cloth, and just darker then baby blue plates. Easter Lillie's down the center, and  eggs and candy wrapped up in Easter egg sulifane. My Grandma Southam, Christine, Houston, Aubree, Randan, Tucker, and I were all there. Justin and Kayden were working cows so they were not able to come.

The next day Randan, Tucker, and I all went to Randans mother and Father. They had a BBQ that afternoon there was Sue, Jake, Waylon, Josee, Ma Dean, Pa Dean, Granny, Papo, Val and George York, and Don and Eleen Fedelick. A full house, or I guess I should say yard. We had a Easter egg hunt. as you can see in these pictures.The last picture Tucker fell in some mud and came walking around the corner with his hands out and saying "dirty."

On Easter Sunday we (Randan & I ) spoke in sacrament I was scared to death. Are topic of coarse was on Easter. I think we both passed. Well I hope. My Uncle Dave among other family members was there. I pick him out because he is in the stake presidency, and when sacrament was over he came up to us and said, " You both did so well, Stake conference is next week end, so maybe you two will have to help us out." We all laughed.   

All in all are Easter week end was lot of fun. We spent it with family and friends. We learned more of the gospel, and  Last but definitely not least we got are talks over with.

1 comment: