Wednesday, April 13, 2011

30 years old and The Book of Mormon

I have a confession to make. I am 30 years old, and just got done reading the Book of Mormon for the first time all the way thru. I have started a few times, but this was the first time I made it all the way. In are ward we received this out line of what scriptures to read to make it thru in 100 days. I was a little late getting started, and a few times I fell behind, but I get my self caught up again, and off I would go. If I had any questions I would call Randan. He was always so good at answering them for me. I totally devoured it. I know it is sad that it took till I was 30 years old. Better late then never right.    If Tucker, and the rest of the children I hope to have some day, ever get to read this.  I want them to know that there mother has a testimony of the Book of Mormon, that it can change your life, and that what it teaches is true.

No comments:

Post a Comment