Wednesday, May 4, 2011

When it rain's it pour's!






I can tell that are spring season is approaching. I can see it in the Primary children, and in my son. The other day I was taking a shower. Typically Tucker stays close by. He will wander back and forth playing with toys watching a program on TV , or he will come and talk to me while I shower. ( I think right now it is ok for him to be around me while in that state, but the time is soon approaching when it wont be.) On this particular day he hadn't been around, and I couldn't hear him. As soon as I was decent I took off looking for him. I didn't want to call out his name because I can sometimes catch him in the act. If you get what I mean. Ha  Ha. So I just walked till I could hear him. When I came around the corner, to his bathroom, this is what I caught. Lotion all over him.  Two days later I ran his bath while I was finishing up the dishes.  He beat me to it.  Part if me was scared to death to find him in his tub. What if he had sucked the water in just right, and well you can imagine. Another part was disgusted because he steel had his dipper on, and another part of me thought what a hoot. So as I said before I think the kid's are getting spring fever.

2 comments:

  1. I have a picture exacatlly like that with Leah. Fully clothed. I think it would be very uncomfortable myself.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE this! I know what you mean, whenever it goes quiet I go a sneaking! Tucker is such a handsome little man!

    ReplyDelete