Tuesday, January 26, 2016

Tucker's 7th Birthday










We celebrated Tucker's birthday three days after his birthday because we were in Denver on his birthday. 
He keep telling me he wanted a Star Wars birthday this year.  If you don't know the new Star Wars movie came out this last December.  All the old movies I grew up watching were in the stores to bye, so I got them, and we watched them this Christmas break.  He has talked about them quite a lot, so I gave in and let him have a star wars themed party. 
I know that he really enjoyed it. 
 He helped me decorate his cake, and was very excited. 
We got him some star wars theme toys, and a hot wheels track. Tamara and Randy got him some Lego's. Sue and Jake got him a book and some PJ's, and mom gave him a star wars toy. He also got $ form great grandparents, and some mugs and cups that were star wars themed.  
I am excited to look forward to next year it will be his eight birthday, and a hole new experience for him.


No comments:

Post a Comment