Tuesday, January 26, 2016

New Decor

Of coarse I had my assistant:)

This was a old picture, and frame that I got at DI for like $7. I had it in storage for I think 2-3 years. 
My sister-in-law was going to give me something similar to the finished product for Christmas, but decided she liked it. I liked it also, and decided that I was going to use the old picture, and frame, and make one like it. 
This is my attempt of before and after. 



This is the finished frame with quote. She hadn't written any thing on hers yet. If I change the quote I will have to remember to post it. 

I also had a few more frames, and saw a cute idea a couple of years ago on a fixer upper I liked.   This was my version. Joanna's was with metal letters, which I liked, but living in vernal wasn't going to get it at a bargen, so I came up with my own version, on a budget.
I know I probably post a lot of these projects that everyone thinks "REALLY" another one,  but it is so fun for me.   When my kids go back and read the books they are going to think come on mom!

1 comment:

  1. I love seeing your projects. It always amazes me what you can pull together for so little $. It's a talent for sure.

    ReplyDelete