Tuesday, January 26, 2016

Raegan's Birthday 2015





I have a three year old daughter I cant believe it!  She has grown up faster then Tucker for me. I think maybe because having two kids your time is spreed thinner.  
If you notice in these pictures she has another frozen dress on like she did last year.  She still loves that movie. We have added Tangled to the mix.  Her cake was a  epic fail she wanted cupcakes so I thought maybe I could do them in the shape of a big cup cake but it doesn't even look close. The cupcakes them selves tasted okay, but wow that is not  a large cup cake. 
She wanted her own make up so I found a vanity on line and got that to go along with the make up I made her. She is too young in my opinion to be wearing anything other then chap stick, so I found this fun thing on Pinterest   where you take a case of old eye shadow and take out the old powder then pour fingernail polish in its place. I didn't have any old eye shadow, so  I went to the dollar store and got a eye shadow case, took out the powder and poured in the polish. I had to let it dry for a day or two  but she got eye shadow.  I also found some lip gloss that rolled on that way it cut down on the mess tremendously.   I did the same process that I used with the eye liner to a blush and she had blush. I finally got a eyelash crimper and some roll in perfume.  I put that all in a small case, and that went with the vanity.   From Mom and Dad.    Tucker gave her a v-tech phone. Sue and Jake gave her a dress up kit and some horses. Tamara and Randy gave her a darling Mini Mouse necklaces, a red and white Polk-a-dot skirt, scarf, and snow boots. Tamara made the skirt and scarf. Mom gave her a doll she can attach to her feet and dance with. She got some money and jewelry and some other things, but I cant remember. That is why I should do this closer to the actual event,  and not try to bing blog.    
All in allI think she had a great day. 

No comments:

Post a Comment