Tuesday, January 26, 2016

Christmas Morning 2015



My camera died after this last picture or I would have like to have gotten more pictures. Who dose that?  Not make sure their camera is charged before Christmas morning? 
We had a great Christmas!   Pictures or no pictures. 
We tried this year to cut back on the amount we give  and I think we did great. The kids got one gift from mom and dad, one gift from each other and one gift from Santa. everything else was from extended family. I want to keep this up. I made for a lot less stress which I knew it would, I just have always loved to give gifts. I don't know what my obsession is just have loved to find that one thing that is perfect for them, or that one they didn't even know they wanted, but were so excited to get. Something that fits their personality and something that  goes with what they like to do. It also has to be of good quality not cheep, but I want to find it on a bargain.  I think this year we still accomplished my wish lit but cut down a bit.  In the past I go shopping and find a few things and then a shopping trip or two latter find some more. That I just know they will love. I think what has happened is there was just too much to take in, so they focused on one or tow items, and  the  rest got pushed to the side.  They eventually play with it just not for quite a while, so then I think I have wasted all the $ on all  the stuff pushed aside. This year was better concerning that problem. I am going to try very hard to keep it up. 
Like I stated at the top it was a very good Christmas. We got up about 7 am and then it began.  We had a lovely lunch at Sue and Jake's just like we do every year.  Then we came home and some of us got a nap others played with our new items. 
I am grateful for this time of year and how it make you reflect, and ponder on what is most important.  

No comments:

Post a Comment