Tuesday, April 28, 2015

Hair Cut Reagan gave Her Self

I guess the title of this one speaks for it self.
Reagan was in the kitchen of my mom's house two weeks ago waiting for me to get done helping my mom with Facebook. I guess she was done waiting, got board, found some scissors on the table, and took to her own hair. I knew some thing was wrong because, I couldn't hear her, or she wasn't in the  room with me and mom. I walked out, and thought nothing was wrong seeing her playing with hair clips. But I looked at her face, and got this feeing that she knew she was in trouble, but I couldn't see that she had done anything wrong until I went to get her, so I could put her shoes on, and saw the hair on the ground.  My sister wear's  these hair pieces, and so I thought it might be from that, or maybe she had pulled the hair from the brush that was in a basket on the table, but after further inspection realized that it was "HER" hair.   I also found some in the family room by the couch.  I guess there was a part of me that knew it was inevitable, but hoped it would never happed.   

1 comment: