Wednesday, April 22, 2015

2015 Regional Women's Conference


Wow I don't fell that I have earthly words to descried how awesome this was I am not sure why, but I was emotional just walking into the stake center.  All three of the speaker's were so awesome.  I know Paris because she is my cousins aunt.  I know Joleen, because I went to school with her, and I know Matt from KSL's Studio Five.  He is on that some times.
I walked a way crying and don't think I actually  stopped until Monday.
I also would like to report we are apart of a new ward, official last Sunday. Split Mountain Ward. No longer in Jensen ward. Jensen is the other ward down here. They did this because of all the growth we have had the last couple of years.  I have been very excited about this, and am excited to go to church this Sunday to see are new ward, and to meet new people.   What they did was split are old ward into two, and added a little from the west to both wards.  Are hole stake got a rerouted. We all meet together last Sunday.  We were busting at the seems. They sustained and gave thanks to the new and old bishoprics. I have never been apart of something like this is was awesome to watch, and it touched my soul. You could really feel the spirit.    

1 comment: