Thursday, April 9, 2015

Car Trace


The orange rectangle is the license plate





The other day I gave Tucker a much needed hair cut.  Raegan and Tucker wanted to stay outside in the garage and use the chalk.  like I said a post or two ago it has been very windy and cold, so the garage was a happy medium to be able to go out side. 
I came out to check on them and this is what Tucker had done.  Each person is Randan, Tucker, Reagan, and I.  He put each of us by our doors. I thought it was so cute and funny. I had to document it.
I am sorry for the messy garage, and blood on the floor. One of our cats had just got something. That is so gross, but I am glad to have mouser's.  Not loving how they make a mess and destroy everything, (this goes for our dog also) but like that they have their purpose.  

1 comment: