Thursday, April 9, 2015

Easter Sunday 2015





What a fun Easter this year was.  Tucker was the first one up.  He came in to Randan, and my room, crawled onto bed with us, and went back to sleep until Raegan woke up. We then went out to the family room to see if the Easter bunny brought anything, and to watch conference. I just love being able to watch and lesson.  I don't know how the Mormon Tabernacle Choir get through the songs with out bawling.  I through my back out two days before conference and, so we  didn't do a lot of prep for this day.  Well not like I would have liked.   I love to clean the hole house the Friday before Conference.  I enjoy conference lots better that way, and if I am way good I like to have fun snack foods.  We didn't get to die Easter eggs until Sunday afternoon. Tucker and Randan were out of town till Saturday night, and like I said I was down. 
I love conference.  I crave the testimony building, and the spirit that it brings.
The two chairs that the kids have are from the Easter Bunny. Thought they were kind of cool. They also got stuffed bunny's, candy, Tucker a ball, bat, and glove, and Lego's, (tucker loves Lego's, will play with them for literally hours) and Reagan a Elsa doll. They played and played and hopefully got something out of conference.            

No comments:

Post a Comment