Monday, October 13, 2014

Turkey's


Like I said in the previous post I was at mom's last Saturday.  I was inside helping her with some things, and all the kids were outside playing.  All of a sudden Reagan comes flying in the house saying "Momma, Momma!" I could tell that she was nervous, so I looked out side to see the cause, and lone behold there were some tom turkeys and a hen out in mom's yard.  The kids were playing with them, and they got a little close for Reagan's comfort. 
It was fun to watch the toms protect the hen.  How they puffed up and the noises they made.  There feathers in the light were metallic and there faces were the pretest colors. I didn't know that when they got worked up that there faces change colors.  I think Tucker enjoyed it to. 

No comments:

Post a Comment