Monday, October 13, 2014

For Drake


On Saturday I went to mom's to see if there was anything she needed me to help her do to get prepared for the winter out side. She hurt her back putting some hoses last week so I wanted to make sure she didn't do that again.  We didn't get anything done because we "Waffled" at the mouth to long, she was cooking Chicken noodle soup for a family in the ward, and the kids all together are time consuming. Enjoyable, but time consuming.
Mom wanted me to get some pictures while she had the majority of her Grandkids around so she can send them to Drake.   Because of the circumstance she doesn't get to see him very much.  When she dose he has commented that he misses his "friends" (which are his cousins).  Mom got the idea to send him a photo album that she can update pictures when needed.  I guess it needed some updating.
I am glade that I am not a photographer for a living.  Theses where the two best, and they both have issues.

No comments:

Post a Comment