Wednesday, October 15, 2014

Cousins Annual Halloween Gifts


Before


After

When my sister-in-law and I started to have kids we started the tradition of giving a package to each others  kids for Halloween.  I have to say I am excited for mine this year.  I was able to do it for under $6 dollars each.  I like the drinks the best. I have seen where you are able to print off Halloween labels and stick on top of the current bottle labels.  Looked so much fun, but I guess I am not computer savvy enough to figure it out, so when I found these at the dollar store I was elated.  There are 8 in a pack.  Different sizes for the different sized drink.  I want it documented that I did a before and after picture.  Yippee!

1 comment:

  1. Those are fantastic. Love it all, the drink and the ghost bags. So crafty.

    ReplyDelete