Tuesday, October 21, 2014

Randan's 34th Birthday

They ether had $ of gift cards in them

A blanket that his Grandma made she has since passed  but Papo gave it to him for his gift

I gave him a new wallet with a gift card inside.  Usually he is so slow taking care of any of his gifts that I thought I would have time to take a picture of the new wallet.  First thing he did when we got home was change over to the new one.  So all I could do was get the box.  

I asked Tucker what he wanted to get his Dad for his birthday and supplied him with some options.  He said:  I know!   I know!  I want to get him some sock.  Reagan got him the caramels. 
We went to Seven Eleven Ranch Café to eat dinner all of his family was there except my two siblings and there family's.  We made him a white cake with, white icing,  and chopped nuts on top.  That is his favorite unless it changes over the years that is what I will make every year.  The staff at the café sang happy happy birthday to him.   It was fun to watch him laughed and get red.  My in-laws paid for everyone's meal.  That was very nice. I was excepting to take care of everyone's meal but they beat me to the punch.  I hope that everyone had lots of fun they all seemed to.  Randan  thank me for the fun party, so I guess I can say:  Check!    
Side Note:  I am never very good at getting pictures of him on his birthday.  Something I will have to work on.

1 comment:

  1. Glad you all had a nice time. That is a very beautiful quilt.

    ReplyDelete