Wednesday, September 10, 2014

Markers


Yesterday while I was on the phone setting up my visiting teaching times with the lady's my partner and I visit, I got tucker set up to do his home work on the kitchen counter.  Raegan saw this and knew what was going on so she went to her high chair and said: " me!  me!   me!"  I got her set up also, and came into the office to get the phone calling done. 
I know, I know, you all are thinking you did  this too your self who gives a one year old markers?  But in my defense I  have given them to her before and this was never the out come.  I think they got into a marker war or something.  Thank havens they are washable. You tell me who think won!

1 comment:

  1. I think Regan won. Tucker has more spots. At least they had fun right??!!:)

    ReplyDelete