Friday, September 19, 2014

Butterfly



Raegan watching the butterfly.  She has this bag that she caries all over with her you can see the back of it in the picture below, it has her sunglasses and a few other things  in it.  I want to point out that I love that you can see my laundry in the back ground.  Gees.  




When Tucker got home from school we let him go.  I feel bad because we had just got back from dropping Tucker off to catch the bus,  I took a picture of the black cocoon,  I left the room to put the camera up, and walked back in, and the butterfly was there.  I was hopping that tucker would have been able to see it.


We had to help it get going or I guess I should say help it survive the cats.  They would keep jumping to get it.  Tucker was balling because he didn't want it to be eaten.  I had to put it on a stick and let it go when the cats went around.   
 

No comments:

Post a Comment