Wednesday, September 17, 2014

Kids Bathroom



I apologize for the wrinkly shower curtain, but I wanted to post this now while it was clean who knows what it will look like after the kids take showers and baths to unwrinkle the shower curtain.
I vamped up the kids / guest bathroom.  It was looking sad and every time I went in there to... well went in there to do anything it stressed me out.  Like I said before we just got us a new TJ Max and I decided to see if they had any thing that would help me.  I found the basket's that have the towels, hand towels, and lotion there.  The green shelf I found at DI a long time ago, and the old window I had some where else in the house, and decided it would work better here.  The old pot lids I found at a garage sale for like 25 cents a piece.  I did get a new shower curtain, and two new green towels to tie everything together.  It was a grand total of  $40 dollars for the hole thing.
P.S. sorry I don't have a before picture we all know how I am at that.

1 comment:

  1. Cute!! You are so good at putting things together without spending a fortune. It is a great talent to have.

    ReplyDelete