Tuesday, August 12, 2014

Stars

Tucker setting out the blanket



I remember when I was little we would get a blanket, lay it on our tramp, and look ant the stars.  Dad would with us more then mom. It was hard for her to get up on the tramp.  I loved doing that spending time with my family and cooling off  in the evening.  Randan had  wanted to put a rock he got for me in our front yard,  ( You will see pictures later. he got it off the mountain the day before for my birthday.  I want to show all of the birthday stuff together.)  so  I told Tucker to go get a blanket and we will watch the moon rise and the stars come out.  it was  gorgeous  full moon I wish I had a lens that would take the picture how you see it.  I tried it was bad that all I will say. Of cores Tucker was more in to the stars then Reagan but she had fun wandering around the yard.    

1 comment:

  1. How fun! I love star gazing. Can't wait to see the birthday presents.

    ReplyDelete