Thursday, August 14, 2014

Birthday 2014!

From Grandparents
Yes they have $$$ in them. Not going to devulge the amount people might want loans:)

From Mom
I saw the tablet cover and necklaces one day when we were in Wal-Mart together.  Intuitive she is.  She also knows I am a sucker for office supplies, and anything stationary.   

From Mother and Father-in-law. 
The knitted cream and brown hot pad my mother-in-law made.  I needed new towels and hot pads. Love the colors. 
From Wilkins. 
Had to laugh because just two days before my birthday I was in Joann's and saw this owl and another with long bead legs.  I wanted to get them but thought "not right now," maybe I could even make one.  So glade I don't have to make one:)

We went up to Flaming Gorge (if you remember from a few posts back) for a FHE night when we were there I saw this Hoodie and fell in love with it.  Randan bought it form me and I had no idea.  He is getting really good at pulling the wool over my eyes. 

And this is THE ROCK!!!  Yes it might not look like much in this picture, but it is HEAVY!  I am so excited. A tone more needs to be done to our yard, but it is a start. 
I have tell you a story.  The day before my birthday.  I had gone to the park,and it wiped my kidos out.  When we got home  they both got naps.  I had just got Tucker to sleep when the door bell rang, it was Joie, a friend of mine.  We have been friends since middle school. Not going to tell you how long ago that was, lets just say a very long time ago.  We were even roommates in Salt Lake.  Now that we are married and have kids (she has two kids that are 10-11 months apart, both with autism) we don't see each other all that much she lived in St. George for a while and Califonia for a while then back to St. George, and lucky for me back to Vernal.
She said she wanted to bring be a birthday gift ( a gift card to subway and some candy no picture sorry) and say hi, and that she had been thinking of me.  I think I was just to excited to see her that  I didn't care any thing about any birthday.  I just love her and am so grateful to have had  such wonderful friends.

1 comment: