Saturday, August 2, 2014

Michael and Connie Haslem Family Vacation!

Last Year mom and I thought it would be fun to go on a mini vacation to Salt Lake City for this years three day vacation,  instead of going camping like we do every year.  We wanted to go to a water park and to Lagoon.  Randan thought it would also be fun to go to Hill Aero Museum. So we planed and planed even made chore charts for the kids to earn there way. Uncle Mark and Aunt Denna let us stay at there house on one condition that we brought Grandma Southam.  These are some of the pictures I took of the fun time we had.  I didn't get any pictures of us at the water park Cherry Hill, and my camera died at the beginning  of Lagoon so you will see a lot of Hill Aero Museum. Wish I could have evened it out more.   

A snail we saw the day we got to Uncle Marks and Aunt Denna's.  The kids thought it was awesome.

Randan showing Raegan the snail.





Randan showing the kids the engines.


This plane refueled the planes while in the air. Thought that was cool

This helicopter looked silly to me.



Randan said that if the president flew on this plane it would have been considered Air Force One.




I liked the helicopters if you cant tell.

This was the flag's of all the 50 states + a huge American Flag.

There was a Funeral the day before so I think that is why there are all these chairs set up. I just thought it was cool that they had there own logo on there own chairs.

 

Mom went on maybe two rides while at Lagoon.  This is the first one she went on.  It gives you the stomach in your throat felling not my favorite especially since I have had kids.     

Last picture before my camera died.  It was raining this day, so we all look like drowned rats.  It felt lots better then the two weeks before when we came for my nephews birthday, and it was 102 degrees.

1 comment:

  1. My kids and husband would have LOVED that museum. They have a airplane book Kita gave Dave a few years ago that they pour over all the time. Looks like you are having so much fun. Too bad your camera died.:(

    ReplyDelete