Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Play!

On Sunday my sister-in -law asked if Tucker would be able to play with Waylon (my nephew) out side I thought that this was a wonderful idea, so we came home from church changed our clothes, and out we went. It is just starting to get some what warm here in Vernal / Jensen. They come, and go. Sunday wasn't to bad, till the wind came up. It was cold wind.  I hate the wind period let alone cold wind. We started off with bubbles, and then  moved to Randans truck collection. When we moved over to this house Randan brought two big boxes home full of all the old tucks and tractors he collected on birthdays and Christmas. When I say big boxes I mean big boxes. They were not your average orange / apple box they were closer to refrigerator boxes. Ha Ha. when tucker got old enough that he could play outside I cleaned the boxes out, and put them in new boxes on are back porch. Tucker loves to play with them. We are still working on putting our yard in,  so there is a lot of dirt.  A boy with tractors, trucks, and dirt is in heaven.
 



The chairs you see in the background are chairs my dad made. He made 3. When my dad passed away, and my mom decided she was going to sell the house and move, she gave each one of her children one. I have Sean's and mine. Sean live in a little apartment, so until he get a place where it can fit I get to hold on to it for him. This summer I want to refinish them.

No comments:

Post a Comment