Friday, March 4, 2011

Anniversary!

This is one I wish I would have taken some wonderful pictures for. I didn't and hopefully I will learn from this. Randan and I celebrated our 5 year anniversary yesterday.  I wanted to go out on a date but the ranch is caving right now and it is right at the peek. So I decided to do something special at the house. We both really like crab legs and  stake so I thawed out two tenderloins, bought some crab and rented a movie. We were able to eat the crab and stake. Both  very good. The movie will have to wait we were both so tired that we went to bed. I wonder if that means we are getting old? Or if we have lost the romance?  My sister -in -law so generously offered to take Tucker for a couple of hours but we both decided that we wanted Tucker to stay with us. I remember growing up and Christine, Sean and I were always able to spend time with my parents on there anniversary. I only remember one time or maybe two when my mom and dad dropped us off to grandma and grandpa  Southams house which that time of the year was down on the farm, because my parents got married during lambing season. Grandma and grandpa would have there camper down there and stay while the big part was commencing. I remember one time inparticular when they drove us down there and we sat and talked to them till mom and dad came the were looking at some western magazines and the Ensign. They had a old western calender I looked thru it, and drew some pictures. It is one of my most fondest memories of my Grandma and Grandpa. All these thoughts brought on because of Randan and I having an anniversary.

1 comment:

  1. That is one thing that I really missed out on, being close to my grandparents. I'm glad that both our parents are here so my kids will be. Happy Anniversary!!!!

    ReplyDelete