Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Dad and Life

I bought some life cereal the other day at the store.  I pulled it out for breakfast this morning. I has already poured Tucker his choice of cereal, and was just about to sit down with mine when Tucker asked me what I had. I told him : This was Grandpa Mike's favorite cereal, or that is how I remember it any way. I then asked Tucker where Grandpa Mike is, and he said: " At home." My very first thought was to correct Tucker, and then I thought, no Tucker is right. He is home.

P. S. The picture above is of my dad at work. We have it on our fridge. Every once in a while I will ask Tucker where Grandpa  Mike is and he has always pointed to this picture.

2 comments:

  1. I like the new background. Great picture of you dad. You can't buy Life up here but I remember Kita once saying it was the best breakfast every with fresh peaches on it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do love me some Life Cereal with fresh peaches!!!
    Love the pic of uncle Mike

    ReplyDelete