Thursday, November 20, 2014

Next Years Halloween Costume? Maybe Not!

 
We had been having some pictures taken this evening.  I need to add right here that is was Darn cold.  We had them on the temple grounds, and mom had my friend Joie take them, she is very good.  I actually have four friends that rock the picture taking seen.  Mom bought all her Grand girls dresses,  and I bought all the boys, but Tucker,  a matching tie.  Sean and Crystal were suppose to come for three days, because of that mom set up this photo shoot.  She has always wanted some professional pictures of her kids and grand kids.  Sean Ended up having work problems and wasn't able to make it.  We went on with the shoot because the rest of us had worked it out.  I am excited to see the finished product. 
Now for the reason of this picture.  We went and ate after this pictures, and Randan had some shopping he needed to get done.  While we were in one of the stores Tucker found this construction cone and put in on his head as a hat.  I got all excited and told him maybe we should get it and use it for a Halloween costume next year.  The expression I think tells you just how he felt about that.  Love it when those rare moments happen when I get that perfect picture.  

No comments:

Post a Comment