Tuesday, November 4, 2014

Bridal Shower Gift!

Randan helped me by making the "N" and the "L."  Then I painted them. Good team I think.

It's a wreath if you can't tell.


Seastrand will be the new bride's last name.

Tree ornaments

You cant tell but the mugs say "His" and "Hers."


This is a advent calendar that I made out of some old pallets we had in our yard.  I also made the tree ornaments out of cinnamon and apple sauce.  The house smelt so good for a day or two.
 
My cousin is getting married two days before thanksgiving this year.   I decided for the shower and wedding I would make them some Christmas decorations. I  think that this gift only cost me $50 to $60 dollars, not to shabby for a shower and wedding gift.  I loved, loved making all the items, it was so fun.      

1 comment:

  1. Wow. You have been busy. The costumes were awesome. I have been waiting to see those. Love Reagan's reaction to the pumpkins. Made me laugh. Every time I read your blog I am amazed by your creative talent. Not only does it look fantastic you pull things together with out spending a ton. I like the advent.

    ReplyDelete