Saturday, November 22, 2014

Haslem Family Christmas Photos 2014!









 I love this one!

 You have to have one of these at least. Right?

Sorry for all the pictures I just couldn't chose.  In my defense I did cut it in half.  This are some of the pictures mom had taken for her little photo-shoot.  If you cant tell it was the coldest day of the year thus far.  Joie did a good job air brushing every ones beat red noes and cheeks.  It was actually suppose to snow this day.  Mom was bummed because we had warm weather up until two days before this.  She keep telling us to go to the stake center they have a white curtain in the Relief Society room that we could use as a back drop.  But both Joie and I didn't like that idea, and mom really had her heart set on the temple.  I guess I need to tell you that mom wasn't able to come to this photo-shoot, on account that her back was hurting so bad.  The original plan was to meet at the temple and then if the weather was bad got to the chapel.  I am glade every one was tough enough to let Joie get a few good shots,  and sad that we weren't able to have Sean and his family.

1 comment:

  1. You look great! Wonderful color choices for the pictures and the Vernal Temple is so pretty, what a great spot.

    ReplyDelete