Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Table Runner!

A month or two ago I got this runner at DI. It was just a plain tan runner I new that if I just put the plain tan runner down it would fad into my table, and then what is the point?  I decided I would ad some felt flower and leaves, and ether glue them on or sew them on I tried a few different styles and didn't like any of them. I also didn't want to spend a hole lot of time on it. As I thought about it for a while this is what I came up with. I really like it.
To tell the truth. This is the second attempt. If I was to flip it over you would see my first attempt. I missed a letter (N). Who wants something miss spelled? I don't!  I am already know for my spelling. I didn't want to give any one ammunition.
Thanks to Randan he caught my mistake.
The frustrating part is I wrote the word down on a piece of paper so I wouldn't make a mistake. It didn't look right, so  I typed it on word perfect, so its not like I didn't do my home work, and try to avoid catastrophe.

No comments:

Post a Comment