Friday, March 2, 2012

Piggy Bank!

I had to jot this one down, because it made me laugh so hard.
Yesterday Tucker was playing with something he shouldn't, and I told him to quit playing with it. Being his typical three year old self he keep in playing with it. A second time I said "Please don't play with that Tucker ,we don't have the  money to replace it," and this time (with a little smile) I got this response :" I have money in my piggy bank you can have." I was quite taken back, so I just sat there for a split second. You know how fast your thoughts go. I thought " man I am in big trouble if I have a three year old that smart." They need to send expecting parents to school, because I think that kids are getting smarter and smarter.

1 comment:

  1. i love the clear piggy bank. That would be way better for my kids. They are always taking it out to look at it.

    ReplyDelete