Monday, January 30, 2012

Tucker's Third Bithday





Tucker just turned 3 yeas old. Wow! I cant believe it. I just went through all the old pictures on my computer and saw all the pictures I took when he was a few months and a year and two years. It really took me back.  I just need to get him potty trained. He has been so stubborn with this concept.

For his third birthday we decided to take him to a new place that just opened about 4-6 months ago called Jump-n- Jiven. the have a lot of the blow up slides, bouncy things, and obstacle courses Tucker loves slide. At a park that is pretty much all he will do. January is such a hard time of year for that sort of stuff, so we decided this would be perfect.  I think he had a really fun time. He is also way into dinosaurs, so if you cant tell that is what his cake was this year. I didn't have a lot of time to get way creative so its just a generic cake. He got to keep  the dinosaurs on top so I don't think he cared much what it looked like.

2 comments:

  1. I thought you dropped off the face of the earth:) I changed by blog address if you care (if you don't that is OK) it is puzeypages.blogspot.com. People seem to be able to comment again now. Your party looks fun, great slides. I hated potty training. Good luck with it, it is never fun but when you are done it is never as bad as I had anticipated.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am just catching up on reading your blog...wow, I feel like I have missed so much. Sounds like you are having fun so far in 2012. I really miss you and hope visit in April!

    ReplyDelete