Friday, February 3, 2012

Three Years!


Two days ago my mother-in-law called wanting to know if I was home. She had something to drop off. I told her I was, and this is what she dropped off.  A gerbra daisy in a bud vase. I think that it is just lovely. She wanted me to know that she was thinking of me. What a sweet gesture. It was three years to the day that my dad had passed a way.  A few nights ago Randan, and I were talking about Leap Year.  We couldn't remember how it went. If we gain a day or loose a day. I knew just who to call to solve this delima. The only problem  was  he wouldn't be able to answer my phone call. I miss my dad yes, but I will tell you what I told my mother-in-law. I am so glade to have the knowledge of the gospel.

1 comment:

  1. With everything that Dave has been going through his mom said to him that she wished his dad could be here to talk to him. Dave said, "He is. He is all around us and he gave his opinion so much I know exactally what he would he would say." :) Not quite the same thing but it helped him.

    ReplyDelete