Thursday, November 17, 2011

Trunk-or-Treat

I really didn't want a picture of me like this in here, but I did want a picture of Tucker and Randan. I was so busy on Halloween that this is the only picture we had of Tucker in his costume. We wernt sure if Tucker would let us dress him up this year. I bought the crayon costume last year when all the costume's went on sale, and when I pulled all the Halloween decorations out I got his costume out to see what I needed, and to try it on him to make sure it fit (remember I bought it in 2010. I guessed, and hoped it would fit for 2011). He wouldn't put it on. We would ask him what he was going to be through out the Holiday, and he would reply: " A Blue Crayon," so we keep are fingers crossed that he would put it on at the twelfth hour. On Halloween When he was taking a nap, I got my costume on, and makeup done. When he woke up he saw me, and decided it was OK to put the crayon on. We went to our wards Trunk- or - Treat. This picture is of us handing out our candy. I love Halloween. Always have.

2 comments:

  1. i have been trying to get all my kids to be crayons for years. I wanted a box of crayons together. So far I have had not luck. I like your new background. Eye popping.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kathy! I love your costume!! I wish I could see a close-up of your make-up, I bet it look amazing with those false lashes! Halloween is totally your day!

    ReplyDelete