Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Oh the Wind!




First of all I want to say that this is the second time I have tipped this in the stink'en computer. Some how I lost the first draft.  I guess I will try to simplify.  We got a nasty wind and snow storm Monday night.  It lasted until yesterday evening.  24 hours isn't very long, I know, but it did some pretty good damage here at the Vincent house.  As you can see in the pictures. This all started  year after Randan and  I moved in. (Are contractor left the siding out in the elements, and the sun warped it.  We had to bye new and use what we could of the old.) It started to pull up, and every wind storm we would have it would get a little worse. This last summer we had a good wind storm and it took its first peace. Yesterday It took it's second. I have wanted to get it fixed, but not sure how to go about it, and Randan is so busy.  The part that makes me laugh is ( I wanted to put the word: "Ierny" in there, but wasn't sure how to spell it) Randan got a new ladder for Christmas and I got a new drill. We have no screw's. Randan came home last night and was going to screw as many as he could in till we figured something out, but like I said no screw's. Maybe Santa should have put screw's in a stocking. I also want to insert  this: "I am so thankful that I have a hard working husband. He was working all night, driving truck, to an oil rig in Colorado, in this storm that I just mentioned, he had to sleep in his truck because he didn't get done with the rig till 3:00 am. I love him with all my heart. If you were to talk to him this all was "no big deal."

No comments:

Post a Comment