Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Drinking Glass



My son has discovered regular drinking glasses verses sippy cups.  He thinks there the cats meow.  Well some of the time.  This morning I made french toast and bacon. One of my favorites.  When I was setting the table I put a small glass for him buy this plate, put water in it, and went on.  About two hours later he ask for some water.  I went to give him his sippy cup, and he said, " No, that one." Pointing to the glass he had with breakfast.  He does quite well.  So far, fingers crossed.  I tell hem to stand on a line in the linoleum and he thinks that's cool.  I hope that the novelty never wares off.  Then again I know better.  I think that these pictures turned out pretty cool, with the light and all. Have to give me a pat on the back. I just stumbled on it.  My guess is it will ever happen again.  I will say that the glass needs cleaned stick finger's and all, but then again that's what make it special.  Now if we could figure out potty training I might have to figure out how to illuminate it the same way.

No comments:

Post a Comment