Monday, January 31, 2011

Grandma and the remote.

On Saturday I went and helped my mom move her file cabinet to her new house. It was supose to go with the first batch when we moved her a few Saturdays ago, but it didn't work out. Because it was just the two of us we had to take all the files out, and box them up. While we were doing this my Grandma Southam told us about the remote and the phone. This is the story:  "My aunt Teresa had  my Grandma help her out with a poem she needed for Tegan and her yearbook, so she called grandma to get the poem, and I guess that  grandma was in  her recliner relaxing her back when she go this phone call, and the poem was in on the table so she got up and went in to the other room, found the poem and proceeded to read it to aunt Teresa. She read the hole thing and waited for a response, when there was non she continued to say, "Teresa are you there?" Grandma could hear some one talking so she said it over and over. "Teresa are you there?" she finally looked down and loan behold she had been talking in to the Remote. No wonder there was no response!"

3 comments: