Monday, January 17, 2011

Number 2







My son is officially 2 years old. Ya know when your in the store or a public place with one or more of your children and people will tell you "Oh there so cute" then they ask " How old are they" well I can finally be honest when telling everyone he is two. I have never been very good at keeping track of how may months he was so this will be easier. I Would just say " Oh he will be two on the 14th of January, and let them do the math. We thru  Tucker a birthday dinner with all his family that could come. He had quite a lot show up. My house isn't very big so we were crammed but it was lots of fun.

2 comments:

  1. I never did months either. I always said one or one and a half. I had a friend that was very specific, she would say 22 1/2 months. I thought she was crazy. When I read your title I thought you were making an announcement:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Holy cow! Your baby is 2 years old, Kathy! He even looks older in these photos. It's like he looks more like a toddler and less like a baby overnight. It sure looks like he made a haul on the gifts too, haha...you're going to have to have your own shed just for toys! So fun!

    ReplyDelete