Saturday, November 27, 2010

Thanksgiving!

I am so sad. I didnt get any pictures of this years thanksgiving.I left my camera in the car in my bag. I had already halled in so much stuff in that I just decited to leave my bag in the car. If I wouldnt have done that I would have got some pictures. This year was a little different. We usually eat with the Halsem clan, but mom decited last year she wanted to do it in her own home with just her kids. Well it didnt happen exactly like that. We ate at Grandma Southams house insted. Yes my mom has bought a home, but with all the renovations she is doing it's not quite ready. Grandma Southam had gone out of town for a week, so with her permison we used her house. Grandma's brother got married. He lives in Idaho, so grandma stayed a few days there and then hitched a ride to Salt Lake to have Thanksgiving dinner with The Orullian's. Are dinner was wonderful we had all the normal turky, dressing, potato's and gravy. You get the idea. We also had Aunt Teresa Tegan and Tegan's friend Justin. We didnt have Sean and Crystal. They flew to North Dakota. Because of the quantaty of pepole it was very intament. We were all able to particapate and listen in the convertaions. Not what I am used to during thanksgiving dinner.  I fully enjoyed it.

No comments:

Post a Comment