Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Mom's Birthday


I guess I better explane. This is my mom's 54th birthday. We tried a surprize birthday. My brother told her that he wanted to make diner for her so he dpicked her up and then convinatly need something at my house. We hid out in the gradge. She came tru the door and we screemed Surprise!! I think that she was surprised. My Grandma and Grandpa Haslem hid there car down at whe water office wich is just down the road from Randdan and my house. Christine and I parked behind the house. It was fun to do for her. Ok so about the picture's. I had party hats for everyone at there place settings and when she put hers on she started playing with and showing the grandkids. We all got in on it, and had her place therm all over her head this is what she came up with. I had to get pictures.We laughed so hard there were tears.

No comments:

Post a Comment