Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Ear plugs!

This was yesterday. My mom came down to my house to visit for a short hour. While she was there she saw I was working on a project for Tucker (a quiet book). She asked me about it because she knew that I have wanted to do one for a while. I sarted to show her all the peces that I had cur out so far, well tucker wanted in on it and decited to play with the wings for the bee's. My mom was asking what they were for and Tucker showed her. Even if it wasn't exactly right it was darn cut.

1 comment:

  1. Yay! I'm so glad you figured it out the blog list! Everything is coming together so fast and I am so excited to see that you are blogging. Do you have Tara's and Cathy's blogs? They don't update very often, but their links are in my list under Boices and Pedersens and Brooke has a craft blog under Hendersons so you can add them to your list if you want.

    P.S. Your little boy is a hoot! He must keep you laughing all the time. It is so fun that you will have these stories written down!

    ReplyDelete