Friday, November 10, 2017

Trip to Denver



This is how Madalynn felt about the carousel.



 We Got to go to the zoo the first day, that was amazing, it was an all day event. I was big, and had fun things to see. I will defiantly want to go back if we want to go to a zoo again.
 Prep for the fossil digging
Digging for a fossil

 The next day Randan didn't get to go with us but we had fun anyway. We went to The science and history museum.  That would have been another long day, but Madalynn was done, and I was not  drive back to the hotel in rush hour traffic in a city I wasn't  familiar with. They had lots of exhibits to see, and do. For instance we got to do a science  experiment.  We extracted DNA from wheat germ, we learned more about our body, we learned about Dinosaurs, space, and gem stones.  I was so glad to get to go on this trip with my family. 

No comments:

Post a Comment